lunes, 22 de agosto de 2016

Far from each other... Ismael De La Cruz.



This is not the first time that I must restart all over.
It isn’t the first time that I’m feeling like a strange man.
Still it really hurst to admit that I have failed you…  oh yes it really hurst not to have your body close to mine.
After all that we have lived for, the dreams we had together, so many promises we made… now you are so far away.
And so much that I adore you, so much that I love you… destiny had other plans… separating our lives… from each other… so far… from each other… you and I.
It’s a matter of time for us to be back together.
You will be by my side, the sooner the better.
I’m going to miss your love, babe I’m missing you already.
I know you’re going to miss me too cause your love for me is true.
After all that we have lived for, the dreams we had together, so many promises we made… now you are so far away.
And so much that I adore you, so much that I love you… destiny had other plans… separating our lives… from each other… so far… from each other… you and I    
Far from each other.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si lo dices...sabré qué piensas.